Saturday, December 24, 2005

Great Leaders is a blog that discusses people in the community, business or political arenas who are regarded as great leaders, based on five key characteristics:

1. They provide a clear and compelling FOCUS for their followers
2. They are truly AUTHENTIC (no fakes need apply)
3. They are COURAGEOUS, they get the job done by challenging the status quo, even at great personal risk
4. They show great EMPATHY towards others, always seeking to understand diverse points of view, and encouraging collaborative problem solving
5. They have a great sense of TIMING. They know when to act, and probably just as importantly, when not to act

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brian. I came over from Trevor's blog. This is a great topic to start a blog on and I want to subscribe to your RSS feed but I can't find it.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor sent me here too...
Count me as a reader.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home